Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cake
Originally found on Love Foodies
– 1 box chocolate cake mix
– 1 box brownie mix
– 4 eggs
– 1 cup vegetable oil
– 1¼ cup water
– 1 can of chocolate frosting
– Baker’s Joy (This non stick baking spray with flour makes baking a bundt cake much easier)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease bundt pan with Baker’s Joy spray.
3. Combine cake mix, brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water in mixing bowl. Stir until mixture is smooth.
We used our KitchenAid Stand Mixer that got the job done in a flash!
Stop by and check out our selection of Bundt Pans starting at $16.99
4. Pour mixture into greased bundt pan and bake for 45-55 minutes.
Hint: Poke cake with a toothpick and if it comes out clean, it is done.
5. Let cake cool in pan, then flip pan over onto a serving plate and gently lift pan off of the cake.
6. Microwave frosting for 1 minute in a microwave safe bowl. Carefully drizzle over top of cake.